We offer Courses with special themes and for the exam preparation. Special Courses can be customized by request for companies, smaller groups or individuals.
If you cannot attend a regular classroom course at the institute, distance learning or blended learning courses are a good alternative.
Please choose the type of course. If you have any questions, we will gladly consult with you. You can click on the REGISTER button to apply online.
*The course fee includes course material, mediathek membership and taxes.
Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad announces new A1 batch at Kukatpally from 29.07.19
Registrations for all the courses are on first-come-first-served basis
|Center||Course||Course Fees||External Exam Fees||Internal Exam Fees|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat A1 Intensive Course||25145||8260||5664|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat A1 Extensive Weekend Course||25145||8260||5664|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat A2 Intensive Course||23338||8260||5664|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat A2 Extensive Weekend Course||23338||8260||5664|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat B1 Intensive Course||21561|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat A1 Crash Course||25145||8260||5664|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat A2 Crash Course||23338||8260||5664|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat B2.1 Crash Course||25678|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat B2.2 Crash Course||25778||13570||8260|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe Zertifikat B1 Crash Course||21561||13570||8260|
|Banjara Hills||Goethe-Zertifikat A2 Super Intensive course|
|Kukatpally||Goethe Zertifikat A1 Intensive Course||25145|
|Kukatpally||Goethe Zertifikat A2 Intensive Course|
|Secunderabad||Goethe Zertifikat A1 Intensive Course|
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read. Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation. Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
Terms and Conditions
- Course participants must be at least 17 years of age.
- Course seats will be allotted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Terms of Payment:
- The course fee is payable at the time of registration.
- If full payment is not received by the due date, the participant loses the right to participate. In such cases, the Goethe-Zentrum (referred to herein after as “GZ Hyderabad’) retains its entitlement to the course fee.
- The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list current at the time of application.
- Should a participant wish to change his/her booking (Change course dates), then the first such change is free of charge. After the course begins, transfer of batch is possible with a fee of Rs.2,500/-(+ Tax as applicable ) provided seats are available in that batch. Student can attend the next immediate batch from where he / she have stopped in the previous batch.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- The following conditions apply if the course participant is unable to take part in the course: In case of cancellation one week before the commencement of the course, the course fee shall be refunded after deducting Rs.1000/- as an administrative fee. In case of cancellation within one week before the course commences only 50% of the total fee will be refunded. In case of cancellation or withdrawal after the course starts, no refunds or credit notes for future courses can be issued, regardless of whether or not the student has begun attending the course.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Course level Assignment / Class size:
- Placement in course levels is based on the placement test conducted at the GZ Hyderabad.
- Our courses have at least 10 and at most 18 participants. If enrolments are insufficient on the starting date, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course. In this case we offer the participants the opportunity to move to another course or to receive full refund of the course fee. We regret that we can only conduct courses that would have minimum number of participants by the end of the enrolment period. To avoid cancellations of the courses, we advise students in their own interests to register before the deadline.
Responsibilities of Participants:
- Participants are obliged to comply with the course rules and house rules applicable to the GZ Hyderabad
Liability of the Goethe-Zentrum:
- GZ Hyderabad accepts no liability for the cancellation of its services due to force majeur( e.g. natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contractual parties.)
- Note: Books Once Sold cannot be Exchanged or Returned