A1 25.08.2020 registrations are open
A2 13.08.2020 registrations are open
Registrations for all the exams are on first-come-first-served basis
The Goethe-Institut has developed a series of exams for learners of German as a foreign language (Deutsch als Fremdsprache, DaF) at all levels: A1–C2. These can be taken both in Germany and abroad, and have been adapted to fit into the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF), the standard for European language testing. Please refer the below link for more details https://www.goethe.de/en/spr/kup/prf/prf.html
The Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad has been authorized by the Goethe-Institut to conduct the German language certificate examinations from A 1 to B1 level. All Faculty Members have undergone examiner's training Programme. They are qualified examiners holding Examiner Certificates issued by Goethe- Institute.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• We accept only online registrations for the exams
• Exam registrations are on First come, First serve basis.
• Exam registration opens at 10 AM.
• Please follow the website for updated exam fees and Exams are conducted at Banajara Hills Office.
• Two passport size photos and a photo ID proof (Passport) should be provided at the time of registration
• Exam timings will be sent via E-mail approximately 10 days before the exam date.
• Once registered for the international exam, it’s not possible to refund or transfer your registration.
• You are requested to carry your photo I.D proof (Passport) and Fee receipt for the examination. Hall tickets will be given on the day of Exam at the venue.
• Students are requested to collect the Certificates within three months of the exam. After three months Goethe-Zentrum will not be responsible for the certificates.
• In case the certificates need to be couriered, we request you to pay the courier charges at the office on the day of Exam.
• Students are requested not to carry pens, wrist watches and mobile phones inside the exam hall. (Pens will be provided for the exam.)
• For more details please refer to https://www.goethe.de/pro/relaunch/prf/de/Pruefungsordnung.pdf
• Participants are obliged to comply with the course/examination rules and house rules applicable to the GZ Hyderabad.
|CEF level||Goethe-Institut exam||Instructional Hours Needed|
|A1||GI Zertifikat A1||80 - 200|
|A2||GI Zertifkat A2||200 - 350|
|B1||GI Zertifikat B1||350 - 650|
|B2||GI Zertifikat B2||600 - 800|
|C1||GI Zertifikat C1||800 - 1000|
|C2||Zertifikat C2:GDS||1000 - 1200|
In 2000, the Goethe-Institut also helped to found the Society for Academic Test Development (Gesellschaft für Akademische Testentwicklung e.V). The resulting TestDaF exams are run by the TestDaF-Institut in Hagen. The tests are supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and are aimed at people who would like to study at German universities, academicians and scientists. The TestDaF can be taken in Germany as well as in 65 countries worldwide. For reference please visit the below links